The Five-Year Integrated Program enables highly motivated students with strong academic records to earn a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree within a five-year period. The College has approved four five-year programs:
- Accounting, CPA Track/Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Leadership Studies
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
To receive consideration for the Integrated Five-Year Bachelor's/Master's Programs, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students are strongly encouraged to apply to the Integrated Five Year program no earlier than spring term of the sophomore year.
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.33 both overall and in their major by the end of their sophomore year.
Eligible students should obtain an application from the School of Graduate and Professional Studies. The deadline for submitting applications is June 30.
Following submission of the application and North Central College transcript, the School of Graduate and Professional Studies will notify students of their status. Accepted students will then meet with a Graduate Academic Advisor to register for graduate courses for the following academic year. To maintain a seat in the Integrated Program, students must successfully complete the program requirements:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 must be achieved at the end of the spring term of the junior and senior year.
- Students may not take more than 12 hours of graduate coursework prior to earning a bachelor's degree. Six hours count toward both undergraduate and graduate degrees. An additional six hours of graduate coursework are taken during the senior year, beyond the 120 required for the bachelor's degree.
- Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA and earn no more than two C+/C/C- grades.
Graduate probation and dismissal policies apply to all graduate coursework, regardless of when it is taken.
ProgramsIntegrated Five-Year Program