Aug 10, 2022
Department Chairperson: Dr. Jonathon J. Kirk
To develop the musical mind, body and spirit by teaching students to create and understand music at the intersection of traditional practice and 21st century innovation; interpret music in cultural, historical, global and social contexts; and apply their learning by pursuing excellence and service in and through the arts over a lifetime.
Degrees offered: B.A. and B.M.E.
- Jazz Studies, B.A.
- Music Education, Choral Track, B.M.E.
- Music Education, Instrumental Track, B.M.E
- Music Performance, Composition Track, B.A.
- Music Performance, Instrumental Track, B.A.
- Music Performance, Piano Track, B.A.
- Music Performance, Vocal Track, B.A.
- Music, B.A.
CoursesMusicMusic Applied LessonsPage: 1